We will take 1BNB for explaination of the protocol since Boardroom working process for all the tokens are the same
- Epoch duration: 6 hours
- Deposits / Withdrawal of 1SHARE into/from Boardroom will lock 1SHARE for 4 (24 hours) epochs and 1BNB rewards for w epochs.
- 1BNB rewards claim will lock staked 1SHARE for 4 epochs and the next 1SHARE rewards can only be claimed 2 epochs later
- Distribution of 1BNB during Expansion50% as Reward for Boardroom 1BNB Stakers 20% goes to Protocols 25% goes to Dao Fund 5% goes to Dev Fund
- Epoch Expansion: Current expansion cap base on 1BNB supply, if there are bonds to be redeemed, 65% of minted 1BNB goes to treasury until its sufficiently full to meet bond redemption. If there is no debt it will follow max capped expansion rate
- There is 2.5% 1SHARE deposit fee. This will be used for buy back 1BNB .
Next Seigniorage indicates a countdown timer to the next epoch. (Each epoch duration lasts for 6 hours)
APR refers to the simple returns in USD value relative to the amount of 1SHARE staked (USD value). Note: APR fluctuates from time to time and is dependent on certain factors such as:
- Price of 1BNB
- Price of 1SHARE
- Amount of 1SHARE
- staked in Boardroom (Locked Value)
Boardroom will not mint any 1BNB (NO REWARDS ON BOARDROOM) while TWAP < 1.01
Debt Phase take place on the expansion epochs that start after a contraction period where there are still 1WBOND to be redeemed.
65% of Expansion during Debt Phase is allocated to the Treasury Fund to prepare for the 1WBOND Redemption. This amount is still reserved whether or not 1WBOND holders are redeeming bonds or not.
Once 1BNB in treasury is sufficiently full to meet all circulating bond redemption, expansion rates will resume to normal.
Stake your LP to earn 1SHARE tokens
Shares Pools Allocation Points (Shares Reward) available for 12 months:
- 1BNB - WBNB LP: 10x
- 1BUSD - BUSD LP: 10x
- 1CAKE - CAKE: 10x
- 1SHARE - WBNB LP: 20x
1WBOND (bond tokens) are available for purchase when 1BNB falls below the 1 BNB peg. If 1BNB 's TWAP is between 1.00 and 1.01, neither 1WBOND nor 1BNB will be issued.
e.g. if 1BNB 's TWAP < 1, exchange 1BNB for 1WBOND will be in a 1:1 ratio.
1WBOND (bond tokens) are available for redemption when 1BNB goes above the 1 BNB peg.
To encourage redemption of 1BNB for 1WBOND when 1BNB TWAP > 1.1 and incentivize users to redeem at a higher price, 1WBOND redemption will be more profitable with a higher 1BNB TWAP value, of which 1WBOND to 1BNB ratio will be 1:R, where R can be calculated in the formula as shown below: